Tuesday 23 December 2014

Nails Inc - Snowflake Whitechapel

Hi everyone! Today Im going to be talking about and showing you the perfect festive nail polish.. Nails Inc - Whitechapel. I was lucky enough to be given this polish at the recent UK Nail Artists meet up I went to a few weeks ago, and Nails Inc kindly collaborated and gave us this polish among a few others they have recently launched. 

This polish is a special effects shade created especially for Christmas as was brought back by popular demand. It is the perfect christmas gift for any nail polish lover or anyone else you know who likes painting their nails.
Packaging: As you can see, it comes in a cute silver gift presentation box with the nails inc logo making it even more special and perfect for gifting. The product is also contained within Nails Inc's new rectangular shaped bottle which I personally like a bit more than their traditional cylinder shaped packaging, as it looks more classy and is better suited to the price point of the polishes they create.

Product: This polish is a glittery topcoat but you can also use it all over the nails (with 2/3 laters to make it opaque). It contains gold and white strips with white hexagon shaped glittery pieces which give the polish the snowflake effect.

Application: The product is extremely easy to apply on top of any base colour, the brush is the perfect size for neat application with minimal product going onto the skin. I created a gradient effect with the design below using small strokes on the tips of my nails and gradually built it up to my desired look. However you can also cover the nail with the glitter and it would still look pretty if you wish.

Removal: So I have to put this out there, the only downside to this product is the fact that it takes a long time to take off...BEWARE you will need a lot of TIME, NAIL POLISH REMOVER AND COTTON PADS. Because this is a glittery topcoat for some reason it always takes 10x longer to take it off at the end. My tip would be to wrap the nails in cotton balls dipped in remover and leave it for 10 minutes before you take it off. I wish I had done this myself. 

Price Point: This polish retails for £16 a bottle. Personally I think this is ok if i was giving this as a gift to someone for christmas or any other occasion however I wouldn't spend that kind of money for myself.
'Mr Snowman Nails'.. I used 'Barry M Lychee' as a base and created a glitter gradient with 'Whitechapel'.. Then painted a snowman on my accent nail to finish off the look.


Overall I think this polish is a pretty little addition to my ever growing nail polish collection and I love how it applied and looked with my christmas nail art design. It is a unique product which is perfect as a gift and I would like to thank Nails Inc for giving me the chance to try and review this product. I am really loving the new bottle design and the packaging it comes in is cute too.

Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment