Sunday 4 January 2015

Morphe Brushes Gun Metal Collection Review

Hi Everyone.. so today I will be talking about and reviewing some new brush additions to my collection, from the Morphe Gun Metal Collection. 

I purchased seven brushes from the collection and these included a mixture of both eye and face brushes.
Eye Brushes:
G13 - blending fluff
G14 - oval shadow
G15 - small oval shadow
G17 - round blender
G18 - round crease 
 Face Brush
G3 - tapered contour
 Face Brush
G2 - pointed buffer 
It is clear that the design of these brushes was carefully thought out and the quality of each brush is amazing. They feel luxury and are made to a very high quality. I also love the gun metal colour and feel of the brush handles as they are really sturdy. Having used these brushes for about a month now I am more then happy with how each and every brush works for me.. 

The eye brushes blend in colours perfectly with minimal fall out and are also a pleasure to use because the bristles are so soft. Each brush lives up to its given name and does its job really well.

As for the face brushes, to be honest I think they have changed my base routine on the days I have a bit more time e.g. special occasions and I really do see a difference in the way my make up applies. I use the pointed buffer to set my under eye concealer and it works perfectly. The shape and angle of the bristles makes it easy to apply the powder under the eye just where I need it. I use the tapered contour for applying cream bronzer as I think the shape and size of the brush is made for this. It picks up just enough product and blends as I apply it which is great!
Overall I think this range us beautiful, both in the way they look and also the way they work. The eye brushes are worth every penny spent and the face brushes make base application seamless. The overall quality of each brush is definitely beyond what I expected and I am so happy I got these brushes, I absolutely love them!! 

Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment