Wednesday 19 November 2014

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Polish Review

Hi Everyone. 

Today I am going to be talking to you about my go-to nail polish favourites for those days when I am in a rush and need to paint my nails in a hurry (and want them to try quickly so they don't turn into a mess)... 
I picked up these shades a few weeks back as I was in need of some shades for the autumn/winter, these three caught my eye and who can say no to Boots 3 for 2 deal.

All three shades were £2.99 each and I picked up...
1. Mind the Gap Victoria (baby blue)
2. Central Love Heart (red)
3. Caramel Cupcake (nude)


Firstly lets start with the actual bottle. These polishes are small, handy and don't take up too much space in my bag if i plan to take them out with me if i need to use them on the go. The brush on all these shades is the perfect size and it is easy to paint all the nails without making a mess around the cuticles which is great when you don't have time to clean the edges. the formula also  lives up to its name.. 60 SECOND is exactly what it is...  When I used one coat it really did dry in a minute and when I added a second coat it took about three minutes in total for it to dry.. handy for when I have no time to sit around with my hands spread out nicely. 

The opacity of all three shades was also good as two coats was enough and it gave the perfect colour pay off that I like. I was also impressed with the lasting power of all three shades, i had them on for about 5 days with no chips (without a topcoat), so you can count on these polishes when you know you won't have time to paint your nails again in a while but still want them to look presentable.

Below are swatches of all three shades, all pictures taken in natural daylight. 

Caramel Cupcake


Mind the Gap Victoria


Central Love Heart


Overall I think all three shades are beautiful and well worth the £2.99 price point. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheaper alternative for use on the go which drys quickly too. I think I have found a new drugstore favourite and need to try out more shades from this line by Rimmel.. Have you tried these.. Let me know what you thought?

Falguni 


No comments:

Post a Comment