Thursday 6 November 2014

Review: Born Pretty Store Nail Rhinestones

Born Pretty Store Silver Diamante Review

Product Code: #15652

Hi Everyone! 
So todays post is going to be a review of a beautiful product sent to me by 'Born Pretty Store' Online, The gorgeous silver diamante nail art rhinestones seen in the image below.

If you don't know already I am nail art crazy so when they asked me to review these I couldn't say no! and I am so glad I agreed to try these as they are truly the easiest product to use and they just add a little something special to the nail design you do. 

Below I have shown you three different designs I have done using these rhinestones to top them off. They are so versatile and definitely worth every penny. 

To apply them I used clear nail polish from the drugstore and just picked the rhinestones up with a nail art picker. The great thing about this product is that in one wheel you get TWELVE different sized rhinestones which is something I have never seen before. I love this as you can choose whichever size you need or want to decorate your nails. I have also reused these as they last such a long time! using a strong clear polish will make sure they stay on the nail for at least 3-4 days so there is no worry about them falling off straight away.

 Paris Nails

Abstract Rose Nail Art


 Coral and Silver Triangles


Overall I think this product is well worth its price point. For less then £3 you get a great range of silver stones that you can use on any design, the possibilities are endless! 

NB: The silver 'Angel Wings' ring seen in the last design is also from born pretty store! It is adorable and comes in both silver and gold. 

Visit this link to purchase: http://www.bornprettystore.com/90pcsbox-nail-decoration-wheel-acrylic-round-rhinestone-sizes-p-15652.html 

and don't forget to use the discount code: 2GG10 for 10% off you order

Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment