Monday 28 July 2014

Sephora Fizzing Cubes

Hi everyone! 
Today I will be reviewing the Sephora's 'Fizzing cubes' which are essentially scented bath bombs. I purchased these for $2.50 each on my recent trip to Rome, Italy from Sephora. 

Firstly the packaging of these products come in cute vibrant colours to match their scent and whats really handy is that you can smell the product through the plastic which makes it easier to choose the ones you would like to try. The three scents I bought are strawberry, mango and vanilla which are all sweet scents that I love. 

The first one I used was the mango flavour, I broke the cube in half and placed it into a bathtub filled with hot/warm water. After my shower the scent lingered all day and my skin felt so smooth which I loved. 

These cubes smell amazing!! They are well worth the money if you can get your hands on them! 

Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment