Tuesday 3 June 2014

Summer ball outfit post

Floral Jumpsuit

Hi everyone, so last Saturday was my university summer ball and I wanted to share my outfit of the evening with you all. I decided to wear a jumpsuit instead of a dress as I could not find a dress I really liked and as soon as I tired this on in the shop I loved it. All items I wore were from the high street and were really affordable. Hope this gives you some inspiration if you are looking for an outfit idea for your special evening out. I will have all the outfit details below :) 






For my make up I used...

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 

Benefit: Porefessional primer
Nars: Sheer glow foundation 
Collection: Luminating touch concealer 
Benefit: Hoola bronzer
Mac: Mineralize skin finish 
Mac: Blusher (coppertone)
Bobbi Brown: Lipgloss (twilight)


Outfit Details
Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge
Heels: Newlook
Clutch: Primark 
Necklace: Accessorize
Bracelet: Newlook

Thank you for reading 
Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment