Monday 2 March 2015

Victoria Beckham Nails Inc Collaboration

Hi everyone! I know its been a while since my last post! I have missed blogging but studying has taken over for the last 2 months.. But back to todays post... I was lucky enough to be sent these polishes from Nails Inc and today I will be reviewing the Victoria Beckham Limited Edition Nails Inc Collaboration Set which contains polishes customised by VB herself...

The set contains two polishes: 
1. Bamboo White - A beautiful creamy white with a hint of pink
2. Judo Red - A gorgeous red with orange tones 

First lets start with the packaging.. so as you can see from the image below.. the set comes beautifully gift wrapped in a luxury white box with a gift bag to go with it.. this is something I would expect especially because of the £45 price tag. The design has definitely been well thought out... and i think it would be the perfect luxury gift for any polish lover..


 The bottles have also been designed beautifully, they feel heavy to hold, feel smooth and are finished with a matte look.. they look expensive as they should. The sides give you a sneak peek of the polish colour inside which I think is a unique touch to the whole design. I think they would look beautiful in any polish collectors nail cabinet or display, they really do make a statement.
 Now lets talk about the polish itself..

Nails Inc claims:
1. The Polish is created with stretch to fit technology, these polishes will glide onto the nail for a flawless finish.
2. Formulated with bamboo extract to help build healthy nails and ensure a perfectly smooth application.
I really do agree with the first statement. The polishes are smooth to apply, I used two coats in both swatches and they give a flawless glossy finish once dry which is essential for me with any high end polish. They dry quickly between layers which is also a bonus and the brush design is also perfect as it allows the polish to spread evenly across the nail with minimal mess. As for the second statement.. I can not comment on the longevity of the polishes yet as I have not worn them over a long period of time but I did Judo Red on for 2 days and I can honestly say there was minimal wear at the tips of the nails which is a plus. Below you can see swatches of both shades taken in natural sunlight..
Swatch: Bamboo White
 Swatch: Judo Red

Final thoughts
Overall I think both shades designed by VB are beautiful and quite different to any other polishes I have tried from nails inc. The formula is perfect, the brush is well designed and the finish is also lovely. 
The polishes retail for £25 each or £45 for the set so I do think they are slightly over priced however if you are a polish addict like me and are looking to treat yourself or someone else as a gift I think they are worth it, particularly because they come in gorgeous packaging and of course they are limited edition so that is a bonus. 
I am grateful I was able to try these polishes... I will definitely be making use of them more this summer. Thank you Nails Inc.. 

Falguni 

No comments:

Post a Comment