Sunday 17 August 2014

Sephora Mineral Power Brush - 45

Hello all! 
For todays post I am going to be reviewing this Sephora Power Brush (45). 

I purchased this brush on my trip to Rome, Italy this summer. I hunted for it as I had heard good reviews and really wanted to try it as I use powder foundation daily and needed a second mineral powder brush in my collection. It cost $18.50 which is about £15, not the cheapest of brushes out there but it didn't break the bank either so I think it was a good investment.

Firstly this brush is a handy size and would fit in any decent size make up bag or holder. After the first time i used it with my MAC studio fix power foundation i was in LOVE!! The density of the bristles made it easy to pick up just the right about of product and when I put the brush on my skin it was one of the softest brushes I have ever felt. The product buffed into my skin like a dream with even coverage just the way I like it to be. 

I have not stopped using this brush since I got it and it is now a part of my daily routine. It has replaced my real techniques buffing brush which now lives in my handbag. 



Dense bristles = perfect for buffing product into the skin 
Overall i think this brush is one of the best affordable mineral powder brushes I have tried and well worth the price point. I wish there was a Sephora here in the UK as I want to buy a spare to keep in my collection but I guess i have to wait till my next trip to somewhere which has a Sephora store :(

I would recommend this brush to anyone who uses power foundation as the coverage and application is flawless!!

Thanks for reading let me know what you think of this brush if you have tried it 

Falguni  

No comments:

Post a Comment